Confirmation Reminders - Important!

Good afternoon Parents,

RE: Confirmation 22nd August 2015

Just a couple of reminders:

Confirmation Sash – these have been sent home today with a letter outlining what is required. These need to be completed and worn to the church on Saturday 22nd August.

Confirmation Retreat – I am looking for someone who would be able to coordinate lunch on Wednesday 19th August for our Retreat.

It will require advising people what to bring and being available on the day to prepare and warm food, help to set up and clean up afterwards. A few helpers on the day would be greatly appreciated.

Parent Letter – these are a VERY important part of the Retreat day and the children treasure them greatly. I need to have these completed by Monday 17th August and handed in.

Please make sure your child’s name is written clearly on the envelope, I would like this to be a surprise if possible so please hand them to me directly rather than through your child.

Sacraments List, Confirmation Card & Money – If you have not already completed these, can I ask that you please do so as soon as possible? Payment can be made directly to the office. If you have lost your forms, please let me know and I will give you another copy.

If for any reason, your child is unable to attend Confirmation on the 22nd August please let me know as soon possible.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind regards,

Caitlin Delane

Year 6 Teacher

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6

Term 1, Week 9

Final Reminders for Tomorrow