End of Year Excursion - Adventure World 2/12/15

12th November 2015

Dear Parents,

RE:  Year 6 End of Year Excursion – Adventure World

To celebrate an exceptional year’s work and to farewell the Year 6 students, we will be travelling to Adventure World in Bibra Lake to enjoy a day getting wet and having a great time!

The cost for this excursion will be $40 and is payable by the 27th November. If you would like to come with us, please know that you will need to purchase your own ticket. I am still in need of parent helpers, so please let me know if you are able to assist.

We will be departing school on Wednesday 2nd December at 6.30am in the morning. I ask that you have your child at school ready to board the bus by 6.20am.

We will depart Perth at 3pm with an approximate arrival time back in Dunsborough of 6pm. I will advise Mr Wilkie of our departure time and he can communicate any changes to this time if needed.

Students will need to come to school dressed in free dress appropriate for travelling to and from Adventure World.

Your child will need the following:
  • ·         Bathers
  • ·         Hat
  • ·         Sunscreen – already applied. I will take more with me to reapply throughout the day
  • ·         Rashie/swim shorts
  • ·         Thongs
  • ·         Towel
  • ·         A jumper for the trip home as the bus may be cold.
  • ·         Packed Recess and Lunch – students will not be permitted to access the canteen facilities.


If your child chooses (with your permission) to bring an iPod/iPad, these will need to be carefully stored by the student to prevent them from getting wet. I am not able to guarantee the safety of these devices. I do not have the option to collect and store these safely, so I suggest these are left at home and the students can enjoy each other’s company on the way!

I ask that you complete the Permission Slip below and return it to me with the money in an envelope with your child’s name clearly written on it by Friday 27th November.

Kind regards,


Caitlin Delane

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6

Term 1, Week 9

Final Reminders for Tomorrow