The Last Week of Term - A Few Reminders

Good morning parents,

Welcome to Week 9...our last week of school!

I would just like to thank you all again for your incredibly thoughtful and generous gift, I have really enjoyed working with your beautiful children and I truly appreciate the support that you as parents have shown to me. I will certainly enjoy the day spa!

Graduation - what a wonderful evening...everyone looked so amazing and it was a wonderful experience for the students. They are still talking about it!

I sent an email to the Year 5 parents on behalf of myself, the Year 6's and yourselves to express our thanks and appreciation for a wonderful night.

For those that had cameras out and about, if possible can you please share any photos that you may have taken...? I can share these with the students as well.


OLC Awards Presentation Night - Tuesday 6th December

This begins at 5.30pm...please make sure that your child arrives at school by 5.15pm dressed in Christmas colours. 

Excursion Reminders -  Wednesday 7th December 

Please make sure that your child is at school by 8.15am...I ask that no technology comes to school that day. I will bring my boom box for tunes on the bus!

Please make sure that your child wears their bathers under their clothes, brings a backpack/bag with a hat and water bottle and has applied sun-cream before coming to school. All students must wear a rashie whilst we are at Xscape (even if they don't normally).

We will arrive at Xscape at approximately 12pm for any parents that may wish to join us there.

Just a reminder that you will need to pick your child up by 4pm (or earlier) as there will be no bus to bring us back to school.

Last day of school - Friday 9th December

We will begin the morning with our final assembly at 8.45am, it would be wonderful to see as many parents there as possible. Please bring tissues...for you and me!

The students will then travel to the Dunsborough Boat Ramp at 11.45pm for lunch and an afternoon at the beach. We will return to school by 2.50pm.

Please make sure that your child comes dressed for a day at the beach - including recess, lunch, water bottle, hat, thongs, rashie, etc.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Have a great week,

Mrs Delane xx 

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6

Term 1, Week 9

Final Reminders for Tomorrow