Week 10 Update

Good afternoon parents,

This is our last Monday of Term 2 of primary school for children... I spoke with the students this morning about this idea so that they could take a moment to let it all sink in!

Just a couple of reminders for this week...

Grandparents Day - This is on tomorrow morning 27th June beginning with a liturgy at 9am in the hall. Morning tea will then be served and then grandparents are invited to come and spend time in the classroom.

I have an Interview with my Grandparent activity for those with a grandparent that is able to make it which will give the students a little insight into what their grandparent was like when they were younger! 

Absentee Notes - Can you please make sure that all absentees have been resolved before the end of the term. I sent home notes to those with unresolved absences last week. If you can please provide a reason for the absence, sign and date the form and then return it to me by Wednesday 28th June.

Thursday 29th and Friday 30th June - I had mentioned previously that I would be attending camp with the Year 5 students next week but I am unfortunately no longer able to do that.

I will be in Perth on those dates to attend the funeral of Mark's grandfather who passed away last week. Mr Torrese will advise me when he is able who will be in to cover those days and I will let the students know as soon as possible.

Homework - This will run as usual for this week. We are up to Unit 17 in Mental Maths.

I would like to thank you all for a fantastic term and I wish you a wonderful and relaxing holidays!

Many thanks,

Mrs Delane 

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6

Things Are Changing Note

The Last Week of Term - A Few Reminders