Confirmation Sash Embroidery

Hi Parents,

Mark from HipPocket has informed me that the cost to have the sash embroidered is $40.00 inc GST.

To avoid any confusion, the original $25 cost covers the sash, certificate and Confirmation pin, not the embroidery.

If you would like to continue with using HipPocket to complete the embroidery, please fill out the form (being sent home tomorrow) and bring it back to me with payment (you can pay cash or at the front office) and the sash by the end of the term.

I know it is suggested to get them in by 16th October, however we will be on camp during that week so it would be nice to send them to him over the holidays.

If you would like to complete the sash by yourself, could you please let your child know so I know how many I will be sending to Mark.

Kind Regards,

Mr Jones


Popular posts from this blog

Term 1, Week 9

Final Reminders for Tomorrow

Week 6