Parent Teacher Interview Schedule - Digital Copy

Parents,

Here is a copy of the letter that will be sent home tomorrow outlining the times that I am available for interviews.

The schedule will be on our outside door for you to write your name in.

A hard copy of this note will be sent home with your child tomorrow.

Have a great day,

Mrs Delane 



21st March 2016

Dear Silver Room Parents,

RE: Parent – Teacher Interviews

Please be advised that I will be conducting my Parent-Teacher meetings beginning Tuesday 5th April.  The times that I will be available are as follows:

Tuesday 5th April
Wednesday 6th April
Thursday 7th April
7.45am
7.45am
3.30pm
8am
8am
3.45pm

3.30pm
4pm
3.45pm
4.15pm
4pm
4.30pm
4.15pm
4.45pm
4.30pm
5pm
4.45pm
5.15pm
5pm
5.30pm
5.15pm

5.30pm

I will place a schedule up in the classroom for you to write your name in. Please make a note of the time you have chosen in your child’s diary for future reference.

Interviews will begin at 3.30pm and run through to 5.30pm. The meeting will last for 15 minutes. Please make sure that you are on time for our meeting.

If, during this time it becomes apparent that there is more to be discussed, we can make another appointment to continue the conversation at a later date.

If the times available don’t suit, please feel free to email me or speak with me directly to arrange an alternative time.

I look forward to seeing you.


Mrs Caitlin Delane 

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6

Term 1, Week 9

Final Reminders for Tomorrow