Week 9 Update

Good afternoon parents,

We are coming to the end of a busy term and I am looking forward to meeting with you this week to discuss your child's progress. It would be great if your child is able to attend so that they can be aware of and involved in all conversations around their learning. 

During our meetings I will be asking your child how they think they are going and what areas they might need to improve on.

If you have not put your name down, I ask that you please do so as soon as possible. I am happy to meet with you next week if the available times do not suit.

Holy Week - During Week 10 we will be gathering together to go through the Stations of the Cross in preparation for Holy Week on the holidays. We will meet in the Hall each morning at 9am - it would be wonderful if you could join us if you are able.

The Year 6's will be presenting the 13th and 14th Station on Friday 7th April. I will be sending home readings with the appropriate children throughout the week. We will present a short piece depicting the assigned stations and I will be in touch in regards to costumes etc. later in the week.

Palm Sunday - Saturday 8th April beginning at 6pm. Please see the email from Amie Meyer looking for representatives from Year 6 to attend. Let me know if you are able to attend.

Year 6 Camp - I am still seeking another mum brave enough to join us for the week of the 15th -19th May. Please let me know if you are able to make it! 

I am waiting on the final costings to be approved by Des and I will get all the necessary information out to you as soon as possible.

HOMEWORK - WEEK 9

Reading - reading for 15-20 minutes each night and then write in their diaries to be signed.

Spelling - Create their iCard Sort for the week and complete a LCWC for all list words

Mental Maths - Unit 9 - Days 1-4 on Pages 28-30



Popular posts from this blog

Week 6

Term 1, Week 9

Final Reminders for Tomorrow